Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gossip » Shakira: I'm Very Happy with Gerard

Shakira: I'm Very Happy with Gerard 
Shakira: I'm Very Happy with Gerard


Enjoying a little time with the family, Shakira was spotted out and about with her loved ones in Madrid, Spain earlier this week (December 12).

Looking stylish as always, the Colombian-born beauty was decked out in a pair of aviator-style specs, fur-trimmed coat, dark wash jeans and leather booties during the Euro excursion.

The sighting comes just after the 34-year-old singer sat down with "Aqui Y Ahora," where she addressed rumors that she reunited with her former beau Antonio De La Rua.

Rather put-off by the accusation, Shakira snapped back, telling, "No, I'm very happy with Gerard [Pique]. We are very, very, very happy. He's a man that makes me happy and I'm happy I found him."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...