Friday, December 30, 2011

Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012 » Gossip

Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012  » Gossip 
Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012


Bringing her beauty to the publication's year-starting installment, Eva Longoria covers the January/February 2012 issue of Health.

The "Desperate Housewives" hottie looks adorable on the Art Streiber shot front page while clad in a BCBGMAXAZARIA top, Rachel Roy shorts, Melinda Maria earrings and a Bulgari ring.

Talking about everything from her definition of a healthy lifestyle to the pressures of feeling 'beautiful,' highlights from Miss Longoria's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Health!

On how she defines a healthy life:
"People think health only has to do with your physical being, but for me, it's so much more. I remember after my divorce, I was so thin and everyone kept saying how great I looked and it was probably the most unhealthy place I've ever been. So it was funny what people would see as 'healthy.' In my worst time, people were saying I've never looked better. [But now] I have a great diet and exercise routine. And I try to have a healthy outlook. I'm your everlasting, hopeless optimist!"

On where her positive attitude comes from:
"I was just born with that. It's so funny, because I don't get depressed. Even after my divorce, everybody was like, 'Wow, you bounced back so quick.' I was like, 'I am not letting this take over. Something great is around the corner—I can't wait to see what's going to happen.'"

On her go-to exercise/nutrition plan:
"I love to cook. But when I'm on set, I have food delivery sent there. Before I could afford a food delivery system, I would make my breakfast and lunch, I'd pack some snacks, and put almonds in my purse. I was always prepared because I was always hungry. It's funny, I would be like, 'Nuts anyone?' And they'd say, 'What is in your purse?'"

On her big health regret:
"Well, I think the time that I became a vegan. [Laughs] I love the philosophy behind veganism, but I went from one day eating chicken and meat to eating just salad. I didn't know how to be a vegan. I didn't know about soy or almond butter. I didn't know that there are great breads. So I literally stuck to salads. And I think I passed out the first week."

On whether she feels pressure to keep up with the whole "beautiful" thing:
"No. I think that's probably why I make those lists, because it takes a village to build me for the red carpet. It's an illusion created by stylists, hair, makeup. I don't put as much effort into it as my team does. But I think people see something beyond that with me, and I love that I'm defined by my charity work. I think that's what people see when they give me this label of 'She's a beautiful person.'"

On the best workout song on her iPod:
"I don't workout to music. I workout to my trainer yelling at me. [Laughs]"

On her favorite sandwich:
"Bologna and cheese! [Laughs] with Kraft American, Kraft Singles. On white Wonder Bread with miracle whip. It's been a while, but that's just so nostalgic and I love it. Love it, love it, love it."

On what she plans to do a lot more of in 2012:
"Travel. Everywhere. Wherever the wind takes me. I could live anywhere; I can learn any language. I just love it. I love being immersed in the world."

Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012  » Gossip 
Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012
Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012  » Gossip 
Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012
Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012  » Gossip 
Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012
Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012  » Gossip 
Eva Longoria Covers Health Jan/Feb 2012


Photo Credit: Art Streiber for Health
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...