Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gossip » Angelina Jolie Hints at Possible Future Pregnancy

Angelina Jolie Hints at Possible Future Pregnancy 
Angelina Jolie Hints at Possible Future Pregnancy


She’s always been a fan of having a big family, and Angelina Jolie recently alluded to the notion that she and partner Brad Pitt could be looking to conceive yet again.

The “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” actress shared, “Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don’t know. I could end up pregnant.”

Of Pitt she gushed, "Brad has expanded my life in ways I never imagined. We built a family. He is not just the love my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear."

"I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I'm very very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn't have that without him."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...