Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gossip » Drake Announces Club Paradise Tour Dates

Drake Announces Club Paradise Tour Dates 
Drake Announces Club Paradise Tour Dates


He’s gearing up for a big year in 2012, and Drake has just announced his headlining tour dates for his upcoming Club Paradise outing.

The “Take Care” rapper will hit the road on Valentine’s Day in Miami, Florida before hitting 17 North American cities with his traveling roadshow.

Drake noted that rather than going huge this time around, he made sure to keep things more intimate for his loyal fans.

"I fought for this tour, I fought really hard for this tour because, of course, they want me to go get the big bucks, go into the stadiums and cash out. But I was just like, I really made this album for the same people that supported me since day one."

He’s also looking to introduce new talent to the masses. "I spent a lot of time out there [in Toronto]; that's what this album is about. That's what I'm gonna showcase. It's the same thing with the tour: I wanna bring Kendrick, I wanna bring A$AP, those are guys that I love. It has nothing to do with people on my label. Tyga's out, Nicki's working on an album and everybody else is doing their thing on the road with Wayne or with Wayne in the studio, so I just sort of showcased the music that I happen to love right now, and those are the two guys that I'm bringing out."

Drake’s North American Club Paradise Tour Dates are...

» February 14 - Miami, FL @ Bank United Center
» February 15 - Gainesville, FL @ Stephen C. O'Connell Center
» February 17 - Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
» February 18 - Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center
» February 21 - Columbia, SC @ Colonial Life Arena
» February 22 - Lexington, KY @ Rupp Arena
» February 24 - Tallahassee, FL @ Tallahassee-Leon County Civic Center
» February 25 - New Orleans, LA @ UNO Lakefront Arena
» February 27 - Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Center
» February 28 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Chesapeake Energy Arena
» March 1 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
» March 2 - Arlington, TX @ College Park Center
» March 4 - Tuscon, AZ @ Tucson Arena
» March 5 - Los Angeles, CA @ Galen Center
» March 8 - Fresno, CA @ Save Mart Center
» March 10 - San Jose, CA @ Event Center
» March 11 - San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...