Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gossip » Ke$ha Drops “Sleazy” Remix: Listen Now!

Ke$ha Drops 'Sleazy' Remix: Listen Now! 
Ke$ha Drops “Sleazy” Remix: Listen Now!


She’s always pushing things to the next level, and Ke$ha's new remix of “Sleazy” continues her tradition of excellence.

The “Cannibal” songstress recruited Lil Wayne, T.I., Wiz Khalifa, and Andre 3000 to add some flavor to her already-funky track.

As she dropped the single today, Ke$ha tweeted, "Question ANIMALS ... who can say they got with Lil Wayne, T.I., Andre 3000 and Wiz Khalifa on a f---ing hot track?? ill give u one clue ... Its $."

Wiz’s verse starts, "OK, I'm young and I'm tatted/ I get them bucks like an addict/ Rocking this Christian Dior/ I spend so much on my fabric/ I got a wifey at home/ And what she wants she can have it.”

And Weezy adds, "We be on that sh-- that no one be on/ That's what we on/ Smoke that neon, Kings of Leon/ Dynamite, Napoleon/ Got some skinnies and a tee on/ And some Vans."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...