Monday, December 19, 2011

Gossip » Khloe Kardashian Gets Warm Welcome at First Mavs Game

Khloe Kardashian Gets Warm Welcome at First Mavs Game 
Khloe Kardashian Gets Warm Welcome at First Mavs Game


Getting her very first look at her hubby with his new team, Khloe Kardashian cheered on Lamar Odom during the Dallas Mavericks pre-season basketball game against the Oklahoma City Thunder in Dallas, Texas on Sunday (December 18).

The E! reality star sat in a primo seat alongside makeup artist Rob Scheppy while also chatting with team owner Mark Cuban as Lamar piled up fourteen points and seven rebounds during a 106-92 losing effort.

Bubbling with excitement over catching her man in action with Dallas, Khloe sent out a pre-game tweet reading, "Yay!!! On my way to the first pre-season game with @robscheppy to see my Lam play for the @dallasmavs. Woooohoooo"

Clearly pleased with her new surroundings, Miss Kardashian later wrote, "Having so much fun @dallasmavs pre-season game. I really missed watching basketball. Only 2 in a half years but now I'm addicted 2 the sport"

She added upon the contest's conclusion, "Wow Dallas you guys are so freaking nice to me! Thank me!!! What a warm welcome! :) thank you @dallasmavs and everyone I have met :)"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...