Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gossip » Charlize Theron: Vogue Tracked Down My High School Crush

Charlize Theron: Vogue Tracked Down My High School Crush 
Charlize Theron: Vogue Tracked Down My High School Crush


In the midst of promoting her upcoming film “Young Adult,” Charlize Theron called into “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” on Monday (December 12).

Of her character in the comedy, the South African actress told the show's host, “She’s a hot mess, and also somewhat delusional. So she’s kind of attempting this rescue mission. She really truly thinks he’s miserable, and that she’s going to rescue him from this horrible fate of a beautiful young child, and a beautiful wife.”

Theron also explained that a Vogue magazine writer once tracked down her high school crush, saying, “I really didn’t think he would find this guy. He found him. He thought that it was kind of reciprocated, and it definitely wasn’t. I got little butterflies. I got that teenage girl thing again. I remember that red crushed velvet dress I got for the dance. Damn you!” she laughed.

As for Charlize's new film, “Young Adult” hits theaters this Friday, December 16.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...