Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gossip » Charlize Theron: Mr. Chow Chick

Charlize Theron: Mr. Chow Chick 
Charlize Theron: Mr. Chow Chick


Treating herself to a gourmet meal, Charlize Theron was spotted at Mr. Chow restaurant in Los Angeles last night (December 13).

The “Monster” actress looked a little less than impressed as she made her way out to her car, only to find a swarm of shutterbugs waiting for her.

During her interview on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” Charlize opened up about being single for the first time since she was 19 years old.

“I’ve been in two relationships. One was 10 years and one was three years. Just like back to back. When I talk about it, it’s not to get pity. It’s actually a nice experience for me because I haven’t experienced it.”

“I’m really enjoying it. I think that I’m a bit of a creature that is definitely very comfortable in a relationship. That was my 20s and early 30s. I was never single and now all of a sudden, not that I’m painting the town red and dancing and clubbing, but I’m really enjoying being on my own.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...