Monday, December 19, 2011

Gossip » A.J. McLean and Rochelle Karidis: Married!

A.J. McLean is officially a married man. The singer tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend, Rochelle Karidis, Saturday in Los Angeles, according to reports.

Attended by fellow Backstreet Boys Kevin Richardson, Howie Dorough and Nick Carter, the evening ceremony was held at the posh Beverly Hills Hotel.

Here's a picture of the happy newlyweds:

Gossip » A.J. McLean and Rochelle Karidis: Married!
AJ McLean and Rochelle Karidis

Saturday's nuptials were a long time coming for the pair, who postponed saying "I do" when McLean checked into rehab for the third time earlier this year.

The singer, who proposed to his girlfriend on his 32nd birthday in January 2010, credits his new bride with encouraging his sobriety then and now.

"I really miss and love [Rochelle]. You are my whole world and I cannot wait to spend my life with you," he recently tweeted, linking to her handle.

"Without you here, I am lost!"

Congratulations, you guys.

Photo: WENN.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...