Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Robert Downey Jr. Covers Men’s Fitness » Gossip

Robert Downey Jr. Covers Men’s Fitness » Gossip 
Robert Downey Jr. Covers Men’s Fitness


The January/February issue of Men's Fitness is a little extra tough thanks to “Iron Man” actor Robert Downey Jr.

The “Sherlock Holmes” stud looks to be in fabulous shape, and 46-year-old Downey gushed about his wife Susan in the accompanying interview.

Robert shared, “What can I even say about her? I’m crazy about her. Everybody’s opinion isn’t right all the time, but as far as averages go, if she wants to, she could hit to the same seat in the bleachers over and over and over again. That sort of consistency is awe-inspiring. We give each other the freedom to explore who and what we really are, which is great, because we’re always changing. I know I’ve changed a fair amount over the last decade, but she’s changed 10 times more than I have.”

As for his Tony Stark gig in “Iron Man,” Downey explained, “I guess I had some notion about [being an action hero]. I think I wanted to be able to look good and defend myself and all that stuff. I’ve always really enjoyed that genre, but I mean, it’s pretty outlandish. I’m not particularly tall or strong or fast or aggressive. Yet, I’m not faking it. To me, it’s a cosmic chuckle.”

Robert also told the story of rescuing two kittens- “Eighteen months ago, I’m saying, ‘I don’t want any rescue pets within 100 yards of either of my residences, I’m sorry. I don’t want some, like, tripod, abused animal.’ I was adamantly opposed to the whole idea. And now I couldn’t imagine living without them. I’ve become one of those people where the Missus is like, ‘They don’t want to see iPhone pictures of our kittens right now. Stop it.’”

Robert Downey Jr. Covers Men’s Fitness » Gossip 
Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Covers Men’s Fitness » Gossip 
Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Covers Men’s Fitness » Gossip 
Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Covers Men’s Fitness » Gossip 
Robert Downey Jr.


Photo Credit: Men's Fitness
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...