Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lady Gaga's Desire for Children... Someday » Gossip

Lady Gaga's Desire for Children... Someday » Gossip 
Lady Gaga's Desire for Children... Someday


She's referred to as Mother Monster, so it’s no wonder Lady Gaga admits to wanting children.

The “Marry the Night” songstress recently dished to The Insider about her desire to start a family one day, but reiterated that it won’t happen anytime soon.

"Someday. A long, long day from now. Not soon. My baby will be my new record," she told.

As for her career, Gaga explained, “I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour. I can't wait to see the fans. I have a million ideas and I just feel very blessed to be an artist who gets to do what she loves."



Lady Gaga's Desire for Children... Someday » Gossip 
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga's Desire for Children... Someday » Gossip 
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga's Desire for Children... Someday » Gossip 
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga's Desire for Children... Someday » Gossip 
Lady Gaga

Photo Credit: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...