Friday, January 6, 2012

Inked-Up Justin Bieber's Pizza Parlor Stop with Pops » Gossip

Inked-Up Justin Bieber's Pizza Parlor Stop with Pops » Gossip 
Inked-Up Justin Bieber's Pizza Parlor Stop with Pops


Making the most of a rare break in his usual travel-intensive schedule, Justin Bieber spent another afternoon out alongside his dad, Jeremy, and a few friends in Studio City, CA on Thursday (January 5).

The 17-year-old Canadian sensation and co. made their way into Shakey's Pizza Parlor to grab lunch - with Justin showing off his new tattoo on the back of his right calf.

As for his latest ink job, Bieber opted to get a design of Jesus, with this being the second religious body adornment gracing the "Baby" singer's body.

Having spoken out about his religious beliefs in the past, Justin previously told the AP, "I'm a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus died on a cross for my sins."

He added, "I believe that I have a relationship and I'm able to talk to him and really, he's the reason I'm here, so I definitely have to remember that. As soon as I start forgetting, I've got to click back and be like, you know, this is why I'm here."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...