Friday, December 16, 2011

Gossip » Simon Cowell Talks "Sexual Romance" with Paula Abdul

Simon Cowell Talks 'Sexual Romance' with Paula Abdul 
Simon Cowell Talks "Sexual Romance" with Paula Abdul


They’ve worked closely together for over nine years, and Simon Cowell admitted he contemplated a sexual romance with Paula Abdul….once.

The “American Idol” judge told Barbara Walters on the “10 Most Fascinating People” special, "I considered it, but then I thought, 'I don't think the after would be as good as the before.' I'd let her stay for a few hours, but then it would have to be goodnight," he joked.

He added, "I mean, the truth was, on the first two seasons, we couldn't travel on the same plane together. We really disliked each other that much," Cowell said, arguing that they clashed due to "sexual tension…on her part."

Now, the two keep their friendship on a business yet friendly flirty level.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...