Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gossip » Scarlett Johansson's Stylish "Late Show” Stop

Scarlett Johansson's Stylish 'Late Show' Stop 
Scarlett Johansson's Stylish "Late Show” Stop


Taking care of some Big Apple media duties, Scarlett Johansson was spotted at “The Late Show with David Letterman” tonight (December 12).

The “Lost In Translation” actress looked gorgeous as she arrived at the Ed Sullivan Theatre to promote her upcoming flick “We Bought a Zoo,” also starring Matt Damon.

As for future projects, Scarlett recently revealed that she may get a “Black Widow” spinoff after “The Avengers” hits theaters in 2012.

“I love playing the Widow. I think she’s got a very interesting past, a lot of story lines to explore, and certainly [producer] Kevin [Paige] loves that character. I think that Marvel has a very personal relationship with their fans, and I think if the fans want it, and the audience wants it, nothing’s impossible. I would love to explore that option as well. Like I said, I love the character and it would be nice to see something nice and gritty.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...