Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gossip » Paris Jackson Visits the "Ellen DeGeneres Show"

Paris Jackson Visits the 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' 
Paris Jackson Visits the "Ellen DeGeneres Show"


Looking to follow in her superstar footsteps of her late father, Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has opened up about her passion for arts.

During her time with Ellen DeGeneres, the 13-year-old - who just nabbed the lead in "Lundon' Bridge and the Three Keys" - told the host that she has a love of acting.

Adding to her interest in show business, Paris explained, "When I was really little, my Dad was in the movie 'Moonwalker,' and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn’t know he could act. I saw that and I said, 'Wow, I want to be just like him.'"

Miss Jackson recalled the times she and MJ would spend time "improv together," of which she noted, "He would go 'OK, in this scene, you're going to cry.' And I'd cry on the spot!"

Additionally, Paris she's happy to be enjoying a "regular childhood" now, and revealed she wasn't always on board with wearing face coverings while out with her family when she was younger.

"I [was] like 'This is stupid why am I wearing a mask?' But I kind of realized the older I got like he only tried to protect us and he'd explain that to us too."


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...