Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gossip » Kendall Jenner Covers TeenPROM's 2012 Issue

Kendall Jenner Covers TeenPROM's 2012 Issue 
Kendall Jenner Covers TeenPROM's 2012 Issue


Making quite the name for herself, Kendall Jenner graces the cover of TeenPROM's 2012 issue.

Set to hit newsstands December 27, the 16-year-old E! reality star chatted with the magazine about her style, modeling career, and more.

Highlights from Kendall's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit TeenPROM!

On her style:
“My three older sisters [Kourtney, Kim and Khloé] inspire me the most,” she says. “I pull [my style] from each of them.”

On filming E!’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians:
“I used to be really shy around the cameras when we started filming,” says Kendall. “But I think Kylie (her younger sister) and I are both used to it now. It’s normal for us.”

On her modeling career and runway debut:
“I was really, really nervous and scared,” Kendall remembers. “I was like, ‘What if my walk isn’t right?’ [My sisters] told me, ‘You’ll be fine, you’ll do great,’ and that made me feel so much better. They said, ‘Be you, have fun with it, be confident.’ Once I got out there, I felt more comfortable. When the lights are up, you can’t really see the audience, which made it a little better. I had a lot of fun. I want to do it again.”

On turning to her sister for advice:
“[They tell me] not to listen to what other people say because people are mean,” she says. “I just don’t look at the Internet and what people say because it can bring you down.”



Kendall Jenner Covers TeenPROM's 2012 Issue 
Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner Covers TeenPROM's 2012 Issue 
Kendall Jenner


Photo Credit: Zoey Grossman for TeenPROM
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...