Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gossip » Jessica Alba Parties at Jay-Z/Kanye West Concert

Jessica Alba Parties at Jay-Z/Kanye West Concert 
Jessica Alba Parties at Jay-Z/Kanye West Concert


She’s always up for a good time, and last night (December 12) Jessica Alba was excited to see Jay-Z and Kanye West in concert.

The “Fantastic Four” cutie was joined by her handsome hubby Cash Warren as she arrived at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for the hip hop head honchos’ gig.

In a recent interview, Jessica was brave enough to admit she’s struggled with motherhood, especially when it came to being a working woman.

Alba shared, “It's overwhelming. I don't consider myself a lot of the time. I think a lot of moms do that, try to be everything to everyone all the time. I make mistakes. I do try to do way too much.”

However, having her second child earlier this year helped Jessica mellow out a bit. “I'm more relaxed, every sneeze or runny nose or little bump on the head that would have freaked me out before…I am more easygoing with that sort of thing. And the sense of knowing that I can get Haven to stop crying. It was all new with Honor and I wasn't confident, and she could feel that so she continued to cry. That didn't happen a lot, but when it happened I felt like I would crack.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...