Monday, December 19, 2011

Gossip » Howard Stern Responds to PTC Criticism

Howard Stern has an important message for parents around the world: he has no intention of turning your children into sex fiends.

The new America's Got Talent judge issued this missive during an appearance on Piers Morgan Tonight, in response to criticism leveled at NBC for hiring the lesbian-loving radio host.

Gossip » Howard Stern Responds to PTC Criticism
Stern, Howard

The PTC thinks "I'm some sort of weird pervert who's going to convert America into some kind of zombie sex fiends," he told the man he's replacing, adding:

"I can assure you and the rest of America what I'm looking at here is to be a very good judge. To sit there, I take it seriously, you know I watched the show."

Stern is a father who is actually quite protective of children. He even questions those who place theirs on the America's Got Talent stage.

"I raised three daughters and I don't think that that would be appropriate. But there are parents out there who think it's a good idea. And you got to be damn sure that this is a wise decision before you do it, because not only are you putting a kid out there, to be judged, but - you know, if a kid really does have talent, you do need time to nurture that talent, develop that talent."

Do you think Stern will make a good judge?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...