Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gossip » Hilary Swank's Broadway Night with Mariska Hargitay

Hilary Swank's Broadway Night with Mariska Hargitay 
Hilary Swank's Broadway Night with Mariska Hargitay


Stepping out for a fun-filled evening, Hilary Swank was spotted at the Broadway opening of “On a Clear Day You Can See Forever” last night (December 11).

Joined by fellow actress Mariska Hargitay, the “Boys Don’t Cry” babe was all smiles in an orange top and white skirt as she posed outside the St. James Theatre in New York City.

Over the weekend, Hilary’s new flick “New Year’s Eve” opened in theaters nationwide, scoring $13.7 million in total ticket sales.

In a recent interview, Ms. Swank explained that films like “New Year’s Eve” are intimidating to her, and she has to psych herself up for the challenge.

“I go after the things the way that I do because I am scared. I go gung-ho and dive in because it’s my way to be prepared, physically and mentally. My fear control mechanism is to be overly prepared.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...