Friday, December 16, 2011

Gossip » Dakota Fanning: From NYC to LAX

Dakota Fanning: From NYC to LAX 
Dakota Fanning: From NYC to LAX


Making the transcontinental flight from New York City, Dakota Fanning was spotted arriving at LAX International Airport early this morning (December 16).

The “I Am Sam” actress looked a bit sleepy as she strolled through the terminal, sporting a black leather jacket with a beige top and black jeans.

In a recent interview, Dakota confessed that she used to steal her style secrets from Britney Spears.

"As a girl, Britney Spears was my idol, so I played around with some of her looks. The most adventurous I've been with make-up was on the film The Runaways. One of the looks was like silver spray paint over my eyes which I still try to emulate, in a modified way."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...