Friday, December 16, 2011

Gossip » Charlize Theron Premieres "Young Adult" in L.A.

Charlize Theron Premieres 'Young Adult' in L.A. 
Charlize Theron Premieres "Young Adult" in L.A.


Making another red carpet appearance for her latest cinematic endeavor, Charlize Theron was the belle of the ball at the "Young Adult" premiere in Beverly Hills, CA on Thursday night (December 15).

Held at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, the Oscar-winning actress worked the outdoor press area alongside co-stars Elizabeth Reaser and Ben Kingsley, as well as writer Diablo Cody, before heading inside for her film's screening.

Set to hit theaters on December 16th, "Young Adult" is about a recently divorced fiction writer who returns to her home in small-town Minnesota, looking to rekindle a romance with her ex-boyfriend, who is now married with kids.

Much like her character in the film, Charlize tends to be a bit of a stalker in real life as well, especially when it comes to her favorite directors.

Theron told of a time when she saw Jason Reitman and approached him to share her admiration. "We were walking into the theater, and he and his wife were in front of us. I thought, 'Oh, God, don't be that person,' but I was. I tapped him on the shoulder and said, 'I just love your film.’”

"The directors that I really suss out, the ones that really inspire me, make the kind of films I feel could raise my bar.... I'm a bit of a director groupie."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...