Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gossip » Charlize Theron Drops By “The Tonight Show”

Charlize Theron Drops By 'The Tonight Show' 
Charlize Theron Drops By “The Tonight Show”


Stepping out for a promotional appearance, Charlize Theron was spotted at “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” last night (December 12).

The “Monster” actress was in the house to promote her new movie “Young Adult,” and also chatted about her early days as a model.

Charlize told Jay, “I had one horrible experience- I was about sixteen years old and I did a job in Morocco and they were shooting me on this camel, and the sun was setting and I was sitting on this camel and the photographer wanted the camel in this one position, so this little dude was walking this camel over and over to hit this same position and finally the camel just said, ‘No more.’ He decided that’s it. And [he] threw me off, bucked me off him.”

“And by then the sun had set, it was dark, and I was so shaken up... and we were walking back to this tent that they’d set up, and I was like, ‘God, my ears are really hurting...’ Long story short- the camel hit his head back into my face and dislocated my jaw and I had no idea.”



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...