Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gossip » Audrina Patridge Dishes On Post-Reality TV Romance

Audrina Patridge Dishes On Post-Reality TV Romance 
Audrina Patridge Dishes On Post-Reality TV Romance


It’s no secret relationships in the spotlight can be challenging, and Audrina Patridge recently opened up about the conflict that arose between herself and boyfriend Corey Bohan during her reality TV show.

The “Audrina” star told People Magazine, "Filming a reality show really takes a toll on relationships because your mindset is to create good TV.”

"It's hard on relationships, so after the show, Corey and I really worked on what was going on with us. We spent time together," Patridge added.

Looking ahead to next year, Audrina quipped, "I know I've been kind of laying low lately, but next year I'm really looking forward to working and getting back out there. I have some really great projects I'm working on."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...