Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gossip » Adam Lambert's "Better Than I Know Myself": Listen Now!

Adam Lambert's 'Better Than I Know Myself': Listen Now! 
Adam Lambert's "Better Than I Know Myself": Listen Now!


Shortly after teasing the track with a 30-second snippet, Adam Lambert has debuted his upcoming album's first single "Better Than I Know Myself" in full!

The track's release follows a big week of news for the "American Idol" alum - as he also announced the title of his new album - Trespassing.

With the full disc set to be released on March 20th, Lambert describes the album as "an exciting journey through the past two years of my life. It's been a transformative period and I really wanted to make music from what I've experienced. All these songs honestly explore the ups and downs of my reality."

Of the long road to getting the record done, Adam shared, "I don't know how other artists do it, but for this project, I'm adopting the mentality of 'just keep writing and keep recording as much as possible.’ And then when we know that we're ready to decide which tracks are going to be on the album, we'll look at everything and narrow it down."


Better Than I Know Myself by adamofficial
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...