Friday, December 16, 2011

Gossip » Adam Lambert Teases “Better Than I Know Myself”

Adam Lambert Teases 'Better Than I Know Myself' 
Adam Lambert Teases “Better Than I Know Myself”


It's what his fans have been eagerly awaiting, as Adam Lambert has offered up a few new treats to his die-hard supporters.

The "American Idol" alum debuted the cover art and a preview (listen below!) of his upcoming single titled “Better Than I Know Myself” - with the full track set to drop this Tuesday (December 20).

The new Lambert track is a part of his sophomore album Trespassing, which will make its grand debut next year on March 20th.

As for the first single, “Better Than I Know Myself” was produced by well-known beatmakers Dr. Luke and Claude Kelly while having the feel of something from legendary Queen rocker Freddie Mercury.

Meanwhile, Lambert previously described his forthcoming album as "an exciting journey through the past two years of my life. It’s been a transformative period and I really wanted to make music from what I’ve experienced. All these songs honestly explore the ups and downs of my reality.”


Better Than I Know Myself by adamofficial

Adam Lambert Teases 'Better Than I Know Myself'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...